Our Ventnor Seafront accommodation consists of three new luxury beach houses, Crab Cottage, Herring House and Lobster Lodge, each sleeping up to ten across four bedrooms and a newly refurbished three bedroom apartment, Mari Laetare, all enjoy stunning panoramic views across the English Channel and are perfectly situated just yards from Ventnor seafront and the beach itself!
Ventnor is one of England’s most famous seaside resorts, known for its unique micro-climate. Set on the south side of the Isle of Wight, Ventnor has a decidedly Mediterranean feel with its cafes and restaurants spilling out onto the pavements of the Esplanade. The town of Ventnor lies beneath the Island’s highest point on St Boniface Down, and is mainly built onto the side of a steep hill that leads down to the seafront and beach.
Find out a bit more about Ventnor and Isle of Wight.
January – March special offer.
Stay in luxury on Ventnor Seafront, overlooking the beach with far reaching views across the English Channel. Our range of accommodation will suit families, couples and small groups.
We have short breaks available between now and 26th March 2018 for only £395 for 3 nights (Friday – Monday) or for a 4 night stay, Monday – Thursday, the cost will be £350. Dogs are welcome at both Crab Cottage and Mari Laetare and charged separately at £10 per dog per night*.
Crab Cottage & Herring House:
One of our luxurious beach houses, sleeping up to ten. Perfectly situated just a stone’s throw from Ventnor beach and a short stroll from the pubs, bars and cafes that line the Esplanade.
Accommodation consists of a master bedroom with balcony overlooking the sea; two separate twin bedrooms and a child’s twin bunkroom, with a third “trundle” bed (that can be pulled out from below the bunks). Each house provides flexible accommodation for between two to nine people, or ten if you include the supplied travel cot for an infant.
Please note that only Crab Cottage accepts dogs, Herring House does not.
A three-bedroomed, beach-front apartment on Ventnor Esplanade. Situated just yards from the beach, it is positioned close to our beach houses and decorated to the same high standard throughout. It’s just a minute from the famous Spyglass Inn. Enjoy breathtaking views across Ventnor Beach and the English Channel.
The accommodation comprises of a master double en-suite room, with two additional bedrooms (one double and one twin room) sharing the spacious main bathroom. The lounge at Mari Laetare benefits from its own balcony and looks out directly to sea.
Dogs are welcome at Mari Laetare.
To book or discuss any of our accommodation, please call 01983 855010.
* Terms & Conditions around dogs staying at Mari Laetare and Crab Cottage.
We ask dog owners to observe the following rules (failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without compensation).
1. Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property.
2. Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
3. The dog owner must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
4. Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
5. Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
6. Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
7. Properties which do not take dogs may have on occasions had guide dogs in them.
8. Each dog or pet will be charged at £10.00 a night.
9. However, any damage (which must be reported to the Owner immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, will be at the owner’s discretion.